byNode cloud gateway
Interconnection of KNX/M-bus/ModBus/BACNET networks with the byNeuron cloud services (subscription required).
Use as a logical building block and clock.
Use as line/area coupler and/or data interface.
Can optionally also be used as a gateway for the visualization software KNXVision.
Table with status of all group addresses for visualization and communication.
Coupling with the byNeuron cloud servers over TCP port.
Buffer memory in case of loss of connection with the Internet.
KNXnet/IP interface for (ETS) programming via the IP network.
BMX routing for communication between KNX lines, ranges and IP worlds, number of programmable logic functions.
Supported logical functions:
- Binary logic (up to 31 inputs per logic gate)
- Time delay, staircase, weekly clock, year clock
- Gate (bidirectional) scene, sequence
- Hysteresis, transformer, comparator, multiplexer
- Binary filter, cyclic repeater, value memory
- Mathematical functions: addition/subtraction/multiplication/division/mini – and maximum
- TCP/UDP messages
- Filter table
- Status buscouplers in zones/lines
- Programming, servicing and total simulation via KNXClient and KNXVision Studio
Power supply: 10-30VDC (M-bus also 230VAC version)
Power consumption: max 5VA
- KNX: via bus terminal
- Ethernet: RJ45 – 100Mbit
- Power supply: via plug-in screw
- Bus online
- Bus communication
- BMX Connect
- BMX/MQTT communication
- UDP communication
- KNX Net/IP connection
- Logical error
- LAN link
Environment temperature: 0-30°C
Storage temperature: -10 +70°C
Relative humidity (non-condensing): 5-80%
For mounting on DIN rail according to FN 50022-35 x 7,5
Mounting width: 4 modules (M-bus 6 modules)
Connect your existing building network directly to the cloud via LoRaWan with the byNode LoRaWan.
More information about our LoRaWan sensors here.
The M-Bus gateway connects M-Bus meters directly to the byNeuron-cloudplatform and to other Nodes, f.e. KNXNode.It uses the existing LAN Network and uploads data from different meters (electricity, heat, water, gaz and temperature) directly to the byNeuron cloudplatform.
Easy setup in just a few minutes.
- M-Bus master gateway to byNeuron-cloud and KNXNode, byNode type BACnet, …
- Operating voltage: 230VAC or 24VDC, following type
- Integrated level converter for up to 10 M-Bus devices (type 230VAC) or 20 M-Bus devices (external 24VDC)
- Supports all M-Bus meters according EN13757-2,3 (former EN1434-3)
- Direct (secured) connection to the byNeuron-cloud
- Discovery mode devices for easy configuration with PC or tablet, free client software
- Integrated datalogger for 10.000 telegrams
- Automatic synchronization after connection failure
- Modbus TCP/IP ready